Feeling stuck inside your own “good girl” cage? Allow Majo Molfino, author of Break the Good Girl Myth to help us break the chains of rules, harmony, logic, perfection, and sacrifice to reclaim our feminine power!
Majo Molfino is a Latinx author, designer, and women’s leadership expert. She is not only an incredible author, but the host of the HEROINE podcast featuring top female leaders, creatives, and visionaries. Her leadership program, IGNITE, guides women to design and share a creative dream with the world. She has a master’s in learning, design, and technology from Stanford University and a bachelor’s degree in psychology with a minor in cultural studies from McGill University.
As a daughter of Argentine immigrants who strived to please her parents and teachers with straight A’s and trophies, she spent a decade unraveling good girl tendencies. Bouts of depression and spiritual angst throughout her 20s lead to embarking on a deep, soul-searching quests (think walking along Holy rivers and fasting in the desert) so that she could reconnect with her creative, feminine, power.
During these quests, Majo realized the “invisible cage” she had been living in for so long, trying to achieve and fit into the patriarchy’s mold of a good girl, instead of embodying her real creative purpose and dreams, which is to write, design, sing, (in one word, CREATE) and support other women in doing the same. Because let’s face it, Friends, there are too many badass women sitting on gold (their skills, experience, brains, hearts, guts), but feeling like they don’t have anything interesting to offer, or that they can’t possibly pursue that quiet creative dream that’s been nagging them for years. The world sure misses out! Given the state of our planet, we need women’s gifts now more than ever. Can’t you feel it? Let Majo reveal how we can free ourselves so we can help others live freely too!
Today’s show covers topics like:
- ● How being a female, Latin immigrant & daughter of immigrants led her to develop a good girl mentality
- ● Tracing back where your “good girl” cage was first created
- ● How the patriarchy manifests inside of us women
- ● The five good girl myths and how they affect every aspect of our lives from our careers, relationships, and wellbeing
- ● Why understanding our primary good girl myth is so vital to reclaiming our power
- ● How to break free of our invisible cages
- ● Identifying our own “cages”
Stay in touch with Majo Molfino:
It’s time to set yourself FREE, Lovely One!
The love of God inside of me honors the love in you. Namaste, My Friends.
If you would like to try or re-order Organifi, my go-to plant-based protein, brain food, collagen support, and green/red juices, tap here to visit Organifi. Don’t forget to use my discount code, “sophia” for 15% off your entire order every time you order.
I hope you benefit from ENLIGHTENED, the podcast by me, Sophia Spallino, an audible experience that leaves you feeling at peace, encouraged, and in touch with your soul.
If you feel comfortable to share how the show is touching your heart, please leave a rating and review on iTunes or the Apple Podcast App. It will only take a minute, but genuine reviews are vital to the success of my show, so please review by tapping here.
Thank you for supporting my labor of love by sharing screenshots of the podcast, subscribing, and by pledging to contribute. Because creating inspiring content demands my time, creativity, resources, and talent, I depend on generous listeners like you to support the production of my show. Kindly support Enlightened for as little as $0.99/mo by tapping here. *you may cancel at anytime.
With infinite love and gratitude, I pray that peace be with you. xo Sophia (@SophiaSpallino on Instagram)
- Learn more about me and what I do: https://www.SophiaSpallino.com
- Follow me on Instagram for inspiring real-life stories everyday: https://www.instagram.com/sophiaspallino/
- Pledge to support my show: http://bit.ly/SupportEnlightened
- Shop my merch: https://www.SophiaSpallino.com/shop
- Shop my favorite books and card decks here: http://bit.ly/SoulBooks
- If you would like to download my TikTok/Reels or Podcast Start Up class, here is the link: https://sophiaspallino.com/mentorship/
- If you are seeking wisdom & guidance, branding/social media tips, dating advice, a breakup breakthrough session, or an card reading, schedule a one-on-one virtual meeting with me: https://sophiaspallino.com/mentorship