Hello My Enlightened Friends! This raw and real show will encourage your heart and leave you feeling in touch with your soul because shame and pain subside when shadowed taboo stories are shared and truth is revealed. I think it all helps us fee less alone, am I right? We all need to remember to never be ashamed of our past, but use it as power — to tell our story!
This episode features my friend, Victoria Racca, the queen of microblading and budding influencer inspiring other women in body art businesses. She is here to spill all of her juicy secrets about how she went from working at a strip club in college to being a wife, mother, and successful business owner today.
Victoria was born and raised in Southern Louisiana. She and her husband, Andryw, have two small boys, Waylon and Henry. She’s smart and creative! Victoria holds a bachelors degree from the University of Louisiana as well as being licensed in esthiology and commercial body art. Since 2017, she’s been a practicing cosmetic tattoo artist and began teaching the fundamentals and art of microblading in 2019.
Beyond her inspiring life story, my conversation with Victoria ventured into brick-and-mortar services and social media tips that you lady bosses can incorporate into your marketing plan, whatever your business may be. So grab a glass of wine, relax in a bubble bath, and enjoy this raw conversation with my local friend and boss babe, Victoria!
Today’s show covers topics like:
- being a mom and successful business owner
- exotic dancing and having no shame about the past
- feeling empowered as a woman looks different for everyone
- the truth about being in the sex work industry
- supporting other women in business as your colleagues
- choosing collaboration over competition and the benefits of kindness
- tips for brick-and-mortar business and service industry growth
- tips for social media growth and how important it is to get on tiktok
- living proof that you can have and do it all
It’s time to set yourself FREE, Lovely One!
The love of God inside of me honors the love in you. Namaste, My Friends.
Connect with Victoria Racca
- Stay in touch with Victoria Racca on on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/victoria.glam/
- Follow Victoria on TikTok: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curious about Victoria’s body art business? https://www.victoriaglam.com
- Support my Granny on Tiktok! https://www.tiktok.com/@youwishiwasyourgranny
If you would like to try or re-order Organifi, my go-to plant-based protein, brain food, collagen support, and green/red juices, tap here to visit Organifi. Don’t forget to use my discount code, “sophia” for 15% off your entire order every time you order.
I hope you benefit from ENLIGHTENED, the podcast by me, Sophia Spallino, an audible experience that leaves you feeling at peace, encouraged, and in touch with your soul.
If you feel comfortable to share how the show is touching your heart, please leave a rating and review on iTunes or the Apple Podcast App. It will only take a minute, but genuine reviews are vital to the success of my show, so please review by tapping here.
Thank you for supporting my labor of love by sharing screenshots of the podcast, subscribing, and by pledging to contribute. Because creating inspiring content demands my time, creativity, resources, and talent, I depend on generous listeners like you to support the production of my show. Kindly support Enlightened for as little as $0.99/mo by tapping here. *you may cancel at anytime.
With infinite love and gratitude, I pray that peace be with you. xo Sophia (@SophiaSpallino on Instagram)
- Learn more about me and what I do: https://www.SophiaSpallino.com
- Follow me on Instagram for inspiring real-life stories everyday: https://www.instagram.com/sophiaspallino/
- Pledge to support my show: http://bit.ly/SupportEnlightened
- If you are seeking wisdom & guidance, schedule a one-on-one virtual meeting with me: https://sophiaspallino.com/mentorship/