Struggling to feel healthy again? Feeling like you don’t know where to turn? Allow Dr Jennifer Shell, author of Food to the Rescue: 5 Easy Steps to a Healthy Family to help us to eat better to feel better — to reclaim our birthright of health!
Dr. Jennifer Shell is a chiropractor and utilizes clinical nutrition to help her patients achieve optimal health. She is a wife and mother to two amazing boys. Dr. Shell is also the founder of Food To The Rescue LLC which encompasses helpful resources for busy women to help their families eat and feel better — including a book and easy to execute online classes to help any woman short on time realize her health potential.
Today’s show covers topics like:
- What tools Dr. Shell uses to holistically assist her patients
- What is muscle testing and how does it work?
- Is muscle testing similar to intuitive eating?
- Do you recommend intuitive eating?
- Can food really heal you? If so, what foods?
- What are foods we should actually avoid?
- Why is eating fat all of a sudden “ok”? What fats are best for you and why?
- During this unprecedented time, what are some supplements to help with stress and mood?
- As a Dr., how does she feel about essential oils and their benefits?
Stay in touch with Dr. Jennifer Shell:
- Follow Dr. Shell on IG: @Food.To.The.Rescue
- Take her course: https://foodtotherescue.com/courses/
- Get her FREE grocery store hacks! https://foodtotherescue.com/freebies/
- Take a survey to get FREE essential oils
- Buy her book! Food to the Rescue
- Get supplements we talk about! Use code: ENLIGHTENED for a discount!
It’s time to set yourself FREE, Lovely One!
The love of God inside of me honors the love in you. Namaste, My Friends.
If you would like to try or re-order Organifi, my go-to plant-based protein, brain food, collagen support, and green/red juices, tap here to visit Organifi. Don’t forget to use my discount code, “sophia” for 15% off your entire order every time you order.
I hope you benefit from ENLIGHTENED, the podcast by me, Sophia Spallino, an audible experience that leaves you feeling at peace, encouraged, and in touch with your soul.
If you feel comfortable to share how the show is touching your heart, please leave a rating and review on iTunes or the Apple Podcast App. It will only take a minute, but genuine reviews are vital to the success of my show, so please review by tapping here.
Thank you for supporting my labor of love by sharing screenshots of the podcast, subscribing, and by pledging to contribute. Because creating inspiring content demands my time, creativity, resources, and talent, I depend on generous listeners like you to support the production of my show. Kindly support Enlightened for as little as $0.99/mo by tapping here. *you may cancel at anytime.
With infinite love and gratitude, I pray that peace be with you. xo Sophia (@SophiaSpallino on Instagram)
- Learn more about me and what I do: https://www.SophiaSpallino.com
- Follow me on Instagram for inspiring real-life stories everyday: https://www.instagram.com/sophiaspallino/
- Pledge to support my show: http://bit.ly/SupportEnlightened
- Shop my merch: https://www.SophiaSpallino.com/shop
- Shop my favorite books and card decks here: http://bit.ly/SoulBooks
- If you would like to download my TikTok/Reels or Podcast Start Up class, here is the link: https://sophiaspallino.com/mentorship/
- If you are seeking wisdom & guidance, branding/social media tips, dating advice, a breakup breakthrough session, or an card reading, schedule a one-on-one virtual meeting with me: https://sophiaspallino.com/mentorship