What if you could get your mind right, and love yourself enough to not settle and call in pure love? You can! Let’s learn how…
Hello my enlightened friends! Today’s show is juicy, juicy…all things loveeee and relationships and how to stop dating those bad boys!
My inspirational friend, Karli Kershaw, is a professional love and relationship coach that uses a holistic approach of combining mind, heart, and body work to help women master relationships — with themselves and others. She specialize in supporting strong, intelligent women heal their heart and go after the life and love they desire.
During her 18 years of training, Karli has worked with the best teachers and coaches in the world. She is a Holistic Nutritionist, and created the program “Cleanse For Vitality,” facilitates masterminds, retreats, wellness programs, and workshops. Over the past 16 years, she has helped hundreds of women release patterns of anxiety, heal heartbreak, remove emotional and mental blocks, identify self-worth, confidence, develop a healthy lifestyle and ultimately, show up more intentionally in their life.
Karli’s mission is to wake women up to all that they are and empower them to live and love boldly. Are you over the “roller coaster men” who play mind games? What if you could learn to love yourself enough to not settle and attract your perfect soulmate? You can! Let’s learn how!
Questions we answer on the show:
- How to attract your soulmate
- What’s the secret formula for being “ready” for your soulmate to enter your life?
- How to embody your essence and know your worth in dating and in everyday life
- Why it is important to know your own values before you date
- How to remove limiting beliefs and rewire your subconscious brain
- How to cultivate a conscious partnership and heal together
- How open and authentic energy will bring success in online/app dating
- In what ways you might be actually blocking yourself from finding love
- How repeating negative energetic patterns attract rejection
- How to balance your masculine and feminine energy
- How to identify self-sabotaging armor and learn to soften your energy
- Why might you be attracting the wrong men — the emotionally unavailable ones
It’s time to set yourself FREE, Lovely One!
The love of God inside of me honors the love in you. Namaste, My Friends.
Connect with Karli Kershaw
- Stay in touch with Karli on on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/karlikershaw/
- Curious about coaching with Karli? https://karlikershaw.com
If you would like to try or re-order Organifi, my go-to plant-based protein, brain food, collagen support, and green/red juices, tap here to visit Organifi. Don’t forget to use my discount code, “sophia” for 15% off your entire order every time you order.
I hope you benefit from ENLIGHTENED, the podcast by me, Sophia Spallino, an audible experience that leaves you feeling at peace, encouraged, and in touch with your soul.
If you feel comfortable to share how the show is touching your heart, please leave a rating and review on iTunes or the Apple Podcast App. It will only take a minute, but genuine reviews are vital to the success of my show, so please review by tapping here.
Thank you for supporting my labor of love by sharing screenshots of the podcast, subscribing, and by pledging to contribute. Because creating inspiring content demands my time, creativity, resources, and talent, I depend on generous listeners like you to support the production of my show. Kindly support Enlightened for as little as $0.99/mo by tapping here. *you may cancel at anytime.
With infinite love and gratitude, I pray that peace be with you. xo Sophia (@SophiaSpallino on Instagram)
- Learn more about me and what I do: https://www.SophiaSpallino.com
- Follow me on Instagram for inspiring real-life stories everyday: https://www.instagram.com/sophiaspallino/
- Pledge to support my show: http://bit.ly/SupportEnlightened
- If you are seeking wisdom & guidance, schedule a one-on-one virtual meeting with me: https://sophiaspallino.com/mentorship/