Today we are going to talk about anxiety. You are going to love my friend, Stevie Wright. She’s a certified self-love coach who specializes in helping women heal their anxiety holistically. Stevie has spent the last several years healing herself to go from disconnected, anxious, and playing small, to completely owning her power and now helps other women do the same. Stevie offers high level coaching to individuals and groups, and her love for what she does is evident in her Instagram stories…I enjoy watching her share breath work and even hearing her client’s breakthrough stories. What a special gift it is to turn what once tormented you into your practice and a healing system you can share with the world. So my loves, today, we are going to learn how to deal, heal, and transform anxiety holistically with very practical and doable tools and steps. Stevie will guide us into calming our nervous systems with practical tools like breath work and learning how to set boundaries.
Questions we answer on the show:
- What is the root cause of anxiety?
- What is anxiety?
- Why do we continue to have it?
- How to deal with anxiety in the moment?
- How to be proactive in coping with anxiety?
- What is a tool for developing boundaries?
- What does giving anxiety to God look like for you?
- What is inner child work?
- How can inner child work help?
- What is the breathwork tool like?
- How can we not identify with and “claim” anxiety?
The love of God inside of me honors the love in you. Namaste, My Friends.
Connect with Stevie Wright!
- Stay in touch with Stevie on on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stevielwright_/
- Curious about coaching with Stevie? https://www.steviewright.co
If you would like to try or re-order Organifi, my go-to plant-based protein, brain food, collagen support, and green/red juices, tap here to visit Organifi. Don’t forget to use my discount code, “sophia” for 15% off your entire order every time you order.
I hope you benefit from ENLIGHTENED, the podcast by me, Sophia Spallino, an audible experience that leaves you feeling at peace, encouraged, and in touch with your soul.
If you feel comfortable to share how the show is touching your heart, please leave a rating and review on iTunes or the Apple Podcast App. It will only take a minute, but genuine reviews are vital to the success of my show, so please review by tapping here.
Thank you for supporting my labor of love by sharing screenshots of the podcast, subscribing, and by pledging to contribute. Because creating inspiring content demands my time, creativity, resources, and talent, I depend on generous listeners like you to support the production of my show. Kindly support Enlightened for as little as $0.99/mo by tapping here. *you may cancel at anytime.
With infinite love and gratitude, I pray that peace be with you. xo Sophia (@SophiaSpallino on Instagram)
- Learn more about me and what I do: https://www.SophiaSpallino.com
- Follow me on Instagram for inspiring real-life stories everyday: https://www.instagram.com/sophiaspallino/
- Pledge to support my show: http://bit.ly/SupportEnlightened
- If you are seeking wisdom & guidance, schedule a one-on-one virtual meeting with me: https://sophiaspallino.com/mentorship/