So you’re at the top of your game, but your outfits aren’t… Don’t worry — Nicole Russo is here to free you from the stress of getting dressed, help you develop personal style, and feel good about the way you look! It’s not you; it’s the pants!
This show’s guest is my friend, Nicole Russo. She is the founder of “Let’s Get You,” a private stylist & personal shopper service. In less than a decade, Nicole styled hundreds of people, sat front row at NYFW, spent over four years working at luxury powerhouse NET-A-PORTER, and was featured in Fast Company, Martha Stuart, Glam, and Women’s Health. Nicole’s on a mission to help people dress better without the bullshit. In less time than a flight to Asia, her clients have a complete wardrobe that feels as good as it looks. Fashion is complicated, but she makes it simple and easy for you!
Today she tells me how she does this incredible job of making humans feel beautiful! We also talk about a few controversial topics in the fashion industry. Don’t come for her, as the controversial statements come from my mouth. And as a business owner who understands the costs of production, and as a fashion merchandising graduate, I understand why big brands do what they do (spoiler alert, typically for profit rather than doing the ethical thing). Therefore, the things we as consumers perceive as ethical, like green fashion or size inclusivity, are often changes made to increase the bottomline, and sadly not because those companies actually care.
Today’s show covers topics like:
- How Nicole climbed the fashion industry ladder as a stylist
- From working for brands to building her own business
- How style can be a powerful mindset tool
- What is a stylist and would it be helpful for you?
- Defining your personal style and revamping your wardrobe
- How to dress for your body type loving what flatters you
- Why investing in your wardrobe quality is better than quantity
- How vanity sizing makes us feel and why
- How sizing inclusivity is both a great movement and a marketing scam
- Why buying designer dupes is unethical and lying to the world
Stay in touch with Nicole Russo:
It’s time to set yourself FREE, Lovely One!
The love of God inside of me honors the love in you. Namaste, My Friends.
If you would like to try or re-order Organifi, my go-to plant-based protein, brain food, collagen support, and green/red juices, tap here to visit Organifi. Don’t forget to use my discount code, “sophia” for 15% off your entire order every time you order.
I hope you benefit from ENLIGHTENED, the podcast by me, Sophia Spallino, an audible experience that leaves you feeling at peace, encouraged, and in touch with your soul.
If you feel comfortable to share how the show is touching your heart, please leave a rating and review on iTunes or the Apple Podcast App. It will only take a minute, but genuine reviews are vital to the success of my show, so please review by tapping here.
Thank you for supporting my labor of love by sharing screenshots of the podcast, subscribing, and by pledging to contribute. Because creating inspiring content demands my time, creativity, resources, and talent, I depend on generous listeners like you to support the production of my show. Kindly support Enlightened for as little as $0.99/mo by tapping here. *you may cancel at anytime.
With infinite love and gratitude, I pray that peace be with you. xo Sophia (@SophiaSpallino on Instagram)
- Learn more about me and what I do: https://www.SophiaSpallino.com
- Follow me on Instagram for inspiring real-life stories everyday: https://www.instagram.com/sophiaspallino/
- Pledge to support my show: http://bit.ly/SupportEnlightened
- Shop my merch: https://www.SophiaSpallino.com/shop
- Shop my favorite books and card decks here: http://bit.ly/SoulBooks
- If you would like to download my TikTok/Reels or Podcast Start Up class, here is the link: https://sophiaspallino.com/mentorship/
- If you are seeking wisdom & guidance, branding/social media tips, dating advice, a breakup breakthrough session, or an card reading, schedule a one-on-one virtual meeting with me: https://sophiaspallino.com/mentorship