DISORDERED EATING SUPPORT with Abby Elyssa — Binging and Purging Support — Photoshopping Our Bodies — Body Dysmorphia — Blocking Triggers on Social Media — Workout Addictions — Societal & Familial Pressure Effects Body Image — Starting a Non-Profit — Eating Disorder Long Island — Self Love Inspiration — Self-Improvement —
Struggling with disordered eating thoughts or behaviors? You are not alone. Abby Elyssa of Eating Disorders Long Island is here to offer encouraging words and support along your healing journey.
Hello my enlightened friends! This raw and real show will encourage your heart and leave you feeling in touch with your soul because shame and pain subside when shadowed taboo stories are shared and truth is revealed. I think it all helps us feel less alone, am I right? We all need to remember to never be ashamed of our most hidden truths…because they are a powerful part of us.
My radiant guest Abby Elyssa’s day job is writing and creating video content about the hospitality space for a fancy interior design magazine in New York…but her passion is helping other women overcome body image challenges. She is the co-founder of EDLI, Eating Disorders Long Island, a non-profit eating disorder organization she started with co-founder, Danni (PS: You can learn more about their organization on Instagram, @eatingdisordersli). Abby is a sweet soul, passionate about inspiring others by promoting wellness and body positivity! Most importantly, she inspires women to be kind to themselves!
If you have dealt with an eating disorder or disordered thoughts, YOU CAN FULLY LOVE YOURSELF AGAIN. Are you ready to get the deets on where you can find support? Let’s dive in with Abby Elyssa!
I know you are going to love this raw chat all about…
- Choosing balance over compulsion
- Combating cultural and familial pressure pressure to “look” a specific way
- Choosing your support system for your healing journey
- Starting a non-profit for a cause you are passionate about
- Healing is a journey not a destination
- Discovering you are not alone in disordered patterns
- Blocking triggers on social media
- Choosing to empower women with our words and actions
- Committing to not photoshop our bodies
It’s time to set yourself FREE, Lovely One!
The love of God inside of me honors the love in you. Namaste, My Friends.
Connect with Abby Elyssa:
- Stay in touch with Abby on on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/AbbyElyssa
- Get EATING DISORDER support now: @EatingDisodersLI
If you would like to try or re-order Organifi, my go-to plant-based protein, brain food, collagen support, and green/red juices, tap here to visit Organifi. Don’t forget to use my discount code, “sophia” for 15% off your entire order every time you order.
I hope you benefit from ENLIGHTENED, the podcast by me, Sophia Spallino, an audible experience that leaves you feeling at peace, encouraged, and in touch with your soul.
If you feel comfortable to share how the show is touching your heart, please leave a rating and review on iTunes or the Apple Podcast App. It will only take a minute, but genuine reviews are vital to the success of my show, so please review by tapping here.
Thank you for supporting my labor of love by sharing screenshots of the podcast, subscribing, and by pledging to contribute. Because creating inspiring content demands my time, creativity, resources, and talent, I depend on generous listeners like you to support the production of my show. Kindly support Enlightened for as little as $0.99/mo by tapping here. *you may cancel at anytime.
With infinite love and gratitude, I pray that peace be with you. xo Sophia (@SophiaSpallino on Instagram)
- Learn more about me and what I do: https://www.SophiaSpallino.com
- Follow me on Instagram for inspiring real-life stories everyday: https://www.instagram.com/sophiaspallino/
- Pledge to support my show: http://bit.ly/SupportEnlightened
- If you are seeking wisdom & guidance, schedule a one-on-one virtual meeting with me: https://sophiaspallino.com/mentorship/