Are you open-minded enough to consider conspiracy theories & predictions surrounding the upcoming election, Bill Gates, COVID 19, & Jeffrey Epstein? Listen to Gregory Paul Martin & Cherie Rose Martin use astrology to predict the death & rebirth of America!
Hello, Enlightened Friends! My radiant brilliant guests, Gregory Paul Martin and his wife, Cherie Rose Martin are on a mission to share their predictions about the future of our world using ASTROLOGY! A little background on this incredible couple — Gregory Paul Martin is a writer, actor, director, and producer. Cherie Rose Martin is a luxury travel designer. Like myself and Robert, they are an age gap couple. You would never know these two are over 30 years apart, as Cherie carries so much innate wisdom, and Gregory is obviously a woke, young at heart gentleman. Astrology is a passion turned business they built together. Gregory possessed this spiritual gift since he was a young man, and Cherie has blossomed into being an intuitive coach that helps their clients navigate the inevitable energies that Gregory explains are written in the stars.
WARNING: This is probably the darkest, most outrageous Enlightened the Podcast episode yet…so come with an open mind. I am not politically motivated to share this episode and tend to fall in the middle, between republican and democratic views. I do not specifically endorse any candidate or promote any specific theory, but I am curious and love learning about them all.
I know you are going to love this raw chat all about…
- What is astrology and how it actually works
- How is astrology helpful in human psychology
- COVID 19 “plan-demic” conspiracy theories
- Reading the astrological chart of America
- Is it the end of the world?
- Bill Gates and vaccination conspiracy theories
- Jeffrey Epstein faked-death conspiracy theory
- Ghislaine Maxwell conviction and death predictions
- Who will win the presidency in 2020 and who might be our vice president?
- Does Gregory’s book, “Watch It Come Down,” predict the end of the world or the rebirth of a new world?
It’s time to set yourself FREE, Lovely One! Open your mind to some wild ideas!!! Take what serves you and leave the rest!
The love of God inside of me honors the love in you. Namaste, My Friends.
Connect with Gregory and Cherie Martin :
- Stay in touch on Instagram (schedule Cherie as your travel designer or Gregory for a reading): https://www.instagram.com/fromnadatoprada_/
- Reach out Gregory on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gregorypaulmartin/
- Buy Gregory’s book, “Watch It Come Down”
If you would like to try or re-order Organifi, my go-to plant-based protein, brain food, collagen support, and green/red juices, tap here to visit Organifi. Don’t forget to use my discount code, “sophia” for 15% off your entire order every time you order.
I hope you benefit from ENLIGHTENED, the podcast by me, Sophia Spallino, an audible experience that leaves you feeling at peace, encouraged, and in touch with your soul.
If you feel comfortable to share how the show is touching your heart, please leave a rating and review on iTunes or the Apple Podcast App. It will only take a minute, but genuine reviews are vital to the success of my show, so please review by tapping here.
Thank you for supporting my labor of love by sharing screenshots of the podcast, subscribing, and by pledging to contribute. Because creating inspiring content demands my time, creativity, resources, and talent, I depend on generous listeners like you to support the production of my show. Kindly support Enlightened for as little as $0.99/mo by tapping here. *you may cancel at anytime.
With infinite love and gratitude, I pray that peace be with you. xo Sophia (@SophiaSpallino on Instagram)
- Learn more about me and what I do: https://www.SophiaSpallino.com
- Follow me on Instagram for inspiring real-life stories everyday: https://www.instagram.com/sophiaspallino/
- Pledge to support my show: http://bit.ly/SupportEnlightened
- If you are seeking wisdom & guidance, schedule a one-on-one virtual meeting with me: https://sophiaspallino.com/mentorship/