This is your new go-to (but not basic) t-shirt you’ve been looking for. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Sophia is obsessed with this comfy and fashionable tee that can be tucked in a skirt to dress up, knotted up for an edgy cropped look, or left untucked to be casual.
Sophia coined the term, “Half Hippie, Half Gucci,” but that’s illegal to sell on a T-shirt, so we are going with bougie, ok?! Essentially, this T-shirt is for you if you feel you have a style that can’t fit in one box. Are you flashy and fancy sometimes, yet still spiritual and intuitive? You need this tee!
Adjective meaning extravagent, often to the point of snobbery. Usually used in relation to the conspicuous consumption of the urban upper-middle class. Derived from french word, “bourgeoisie.”
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping